State law requires all public schools to create a School Accountability Report Card (SARC). The purpose of the report card is to provide parents and the community with important information about your child's school, which includes:
- School Description and Mission
- School Programs and Instructional Materials
- Opportunities for Parent Involvement
- Test Results
- Safety Plan
We invite you to view the School Accountability Report Card (SARC) for your child's school. Select the school of your choice below and click GO. Once the SARC is open, you will have the option to view the document or to download and print a PDF.
Features of the NEW SARC format include:
- Page-by-page information: The SARC cannot be viewed on one page alone. On the left-hand side, click on the tabs to view different pages and the information listed above.
- Create a PDF: On the upper right-hand side, there is a link to create a PDF of the school's SARC. The user can print selected sections or the entire SARC.
- Google Translate: There an option to translate the document into another language with Google Translate. The link is on the right-hand side of the top of each page of the SARC.
Reported for School Year: 2015-16
Published During: 2016-17